Business law is an important focus for us. At Allman Spry, we provide pragmatic legal advice and guidance to companies, their owners, officers and employees with respect to a variety of organizational, operational and strategic matters. Large or small, public or private, domestic or international—companies of every kind call upon us to assist in meeting their legal needs.
Building lasting relationships with our clients has been and remains one of the hallmarks of Allman Spry.
Our business law attorneys often direct clients through the maze of choices associated with creating a corporation, partnership or limited liability company. We guide our clients through every step from building an organizational foundation to establishing an appropriate business succession plan. Our long-term relationships with our clients help them establish stability and success in their business practices.
Business Law Attorneys
Here are just a few of the many services we provide for our business clients:
- Assisting with financing transactions, including commercial lending and public and private securities offerings
- Facilitating acquisitions and dispositions of businesses
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting commercial contracts, including licenses, joint venture agreements, employment agreements, sales and distribution agreements, leases, shareholder agreements and sophisticated secured transaction documents
- Guiding businesses and employers in their daily operations
- Advising financial institutions regarding regulatory compliance matters and lender/borrower relationships
- Assisting local governments and private tax-exempt entities in public bond offerings