Our civil litigation group represents plaintiffs and defendants at all stages of the litigation process, including pre-suit negotiation, mediation, trials and post-judgment enforcement proceedings. Our attorneys work together across multiple practice areas to represent our clients’ interests.
Building lasting relationships with our clients has been and remains one of the hallmarks of Allman Spry.
Civil Litigation Attorneys
With the technical expertise drawn from all of our practice areas, our litigation attorneys handle most types of civil cases, including:
- Business and commercial disputes for breach of contract, business fraud, negligent representation, unfair and deceptive trade practices and disputes among shareholders, as well as claims associated with the dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Intellectual property, trade secret, non-compete and unfair competition disputes
- Catastrophic personal injury claims, including motor vehicle collisions, premises liability, dram shop claims, slip and fall and other types of serious injury claims
- Real estate litigation, such as disputes involving commercial leases, easements and boundary lines, as well as partitions, eminent domain and contested zoning actions
- Bankruptcy-related litigation, including adversary proceedings and contested matters
- Employment-related disputes
- Trust and Estate litigation
- Construction litigation involving lien claims, defective construction and contract disputes