Intellectual Property Law, Trademarks, and Copyrights
In business, your name and the goodwill it symbolizes are everything. The brand you worked hard to build is your most significant asset. At the Allman Spry Law Firm, our attorneys are in the business of helping you protect your intellectual property and assets, whether that asset is a trade name, a trademark, a trade secret, or a copyright. Our clients include multi-national corporations, large and small businesses, local start-ups, and everything in between. Our attorneys are entrusted with our clients' most valuable trade assets in business, technology, advertising and marketing, and corporate branding and design.
Building lasting relationships with our clients has been and remains one of the hallmarks of Allman Spry.
Our attorneys provide clients with the legal guidance in a wide range of business and corporate industries needed to maximize the value of their property, and provide counsel on a host of IP issues including brand registration, protection of company trade names, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights, and litigation when necessary. Our clients seek the resources and skills of our practice group to efficiently protect their intellectual assets and corporate brands.
Intellectual Property Law, Trademarks, and Copyrights Attorneys
- Guidance in contested matters and IP-related litigation
- Trade names, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights
- Assistance with new trademark adoption, research, clearance, and registration in the United States, the state of North Carolina, and elsewhere
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements and documents involving IP matters, including confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, co-existence agreements, and purchase, sale, and licensing agreements
- Assessments of a client’s proprietary rights and implementation of systems for the administration, protection, and management of company property and assets