Business and Corporate Law
Business and corporate law is an important focus for our attorneys and staff. At the Allman Spry Law Firm, we provide pragmatic legal advice and guidance to companies, their owners, officers, and employees with respect to a variety of organizational, operational, and strategic matters. Large or small, public or private, domestic or international, startups or blue chip companies — businesses of every kind call upon us to assist in meeting their corporate legal needs.
Building lasting relationships with our clients has been and remains one of the hallmarks of Allman Spry.
Our business and corporate law attorneys often direct clients through the maze of choices associated with creating a corporation, partnership, or limited liability company. We efficiently guide our clients through every step from building an organizational foundation to establishing an appropriate succession plan. From multi-national corporations to local North Carolina businesses, including Winston-Salem commercial real estate developers, our long-term relationships with our clients help establish stability and success in their practices.
Business and Corporate Law Attorneys
At Allman Spry, our lawyers provide myriad services for our clients:
- Assisting with financing transactions, including commercial lending and public and private securities offerings
- Facilitating acquisitions and dispositions of corporate entities
- Drafting, negotiating, and interpreting commercial contracts, including licenses, joint venture agreements, employment agreements, sales and distribution agreements, leases, shareholder agreements, and sophisticated secured transaction documents
- Guiding businesses, owners, and employers in their daily operations
- Advising financial institutions regarding regulatory compliance matters and lender/borrower relationships
- Assisting local governments and private tax-exempt entities in public bond offerings