Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Elder Law
Our attorneys counsel individuals, families, and business owners on important and often sensitive issues which affect the disposition and protection of their assets. Experienced staff members also help guide executors, personal representatives, and trustees through the administration and asset distribution process.
The knowledge and experience to meet our clients’ legal needs.
Attorneys at the Allman Spry Law Firm dedicate themselves in preparing comprehensive plans which meet the familial and charitable goals of our clients including high net worth individuals, corporate trustees, and families of all sizes. We realize that many clients have specific and unique ideas and goals regarding the disposition of their assets. Therefore, we craft individualized plans and do not simply rely on forms which may not adequately address such goals.
Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Elder Law Attorneys
We draw on more than 40 years of collective experience in wealth preservation and tax planning, including the experience of an attorney who is board certified as a specialist by the North Carolina State Bar. Our range of services in this practice area is exhaustive. Our more routinely requested services include the preparation of:
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration of Decedent Assets
- Comprehensive Tax Planning
- Elder Law
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Living Wills
- Wealth Management
- Charitable Giving
- General or Limited Durable Financial and/or Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Qualified Domestic Trusts for use with non-citizen spouses
- Family Settlement Agreements
- Various business succession planning documents including Shareholder Agreements
- Asset valuation freeze techniques, such as sales to irrevocable grantor trusts
- GRATS, GRITS, and QPRTS (which can be used as leveraged gifting techniques)
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Special or Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care Plans
- Minimization of Transfer Taxes