Anna Warburton Munroe concentrates her practice solely in the area of family law. Anna graduated from Wake Forest University in 2003 with a B.A. in Communications and minors in English and International Studies and then returned to Wake Forest University in 2006 and graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2009. She was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar that year and has been practicing family law ever since.
Anna’s focus on all aspects of family law helps her clients navigate many different family law issues. Anna is a strong advocate for her client’s interests and works diligently to guide clients through difficult domestic situations.
In addition to professional associations Anna is very involved in the Winston-Salem community, including leadership positions at various organizations, supporting the arts, and volunteering for local non-profits. Anna also enjoys cooking, running, and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Premarital and Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
- North Carolina, 2009
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC, J.D., 2009
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, B.A. in Communications, Minors in English and International Studies, 2003
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Family Law
Honors, Awards, Presentations, and Educational Experience
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015 – 2017
- Houston Family Law Trial Institute, 2012
- Covering All the Bases: 2016 Essentials of Family Law with Advocacy Skills Clinic, Speaker, Preparing and Managing a Child Support Case, 2016
- Family Law Intensive Seminar, Speaker, “Find the Culprit – Find the Money: Electronic Devices and Discovery”, 2011
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Community Involvement
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Hospice Foundation Leadership Council
- Z. Smith Reynolds Community Leadership Council
- Forsyth Humane Society Board of Directors