Collecting Unpaid Child Support

child custody attorney

If the mother or father of your child has failed to pay child support as required by a court order, then you should be able to collect up to 10 years of the accrued balance owed. When a parent is ordered by a court (i.e., a “consent order” or an order entered by a judge…

Read More >