Allman Spry Law Firm Winston-Salem, NC Lawyers header logo
(336) 722-2300 | E-mail

Receiving Attorney’s Fees in Alimony Actions

If you are seeking alimony from your spouse or ex-spouse, then you may also ask the court to order your spouse to reimburse you for the legal fees you incurred pursuing alimony. This also applies if you are seeking postseparation support, which is the name for temporary spousal suppor