Kyla Sipprell is an experienced family lawyer focusing on all aspects of family law including child custody, child support, equitable distribution, alimony and divorce. Kyla earned her law degree with Honors from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill from where she also earned her undergraduate degree with Honors and Distinction. Kyla has over fifteen years of civil litigation experience in local state courts. She has brought her domestic practice to the firm to resume working with Joslin Davis, senior partner in the firm, and with the other lawyers in the firm’s family law group.
Kyla is active in the local community and presently serves on the Board of Directors for Stop Child Abuse Now (“SCAN”) and on the Executive Committee for Forsyth County Women Attorneys. Kyla loves traveling as often as possible and also enjoys running, camping, and spending time at the beach with her family. Kyla has two children and is active in their local schools.
Areas of Practice
Premarital and Postnuptial Agreements
Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
- North Carolina, 1996
- South Dakota, 1998
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Juris Doctor, 1996
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- Forsyth County Women Attorneys
- Piedmont Triad Women Attorneys