Eric received his Juris Doctor cum laude from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2016 and joined the firm shortly thereafter. Eric concentrates his work within the firm’s transactional practice, specifically commercial real estate and business transactions. While in law school, Eric participated in the Wake Forest Community Law and Business Clinic, where he assisted in the planning and formation of several local start-up companies and a nonprofit organization.
Prior to joining the firm, Eric clerked at a midsized Winston-Salem law firm and assisted with debt and private-equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and commercial business transactions.
Outside the office, Eric is an avid college basketball fan and lives for March Madness. When he is not working, Eric enjoys remaining active by going to the gym, golfing, and home beer brewing.
Year Joined Organization: 2016
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Corporate Law
- Business Transactions
- North Carolina, 2016
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2016
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Cum Laude, 2012
Honors and Awards
- Executive Editor, Wake Forest Law Review (2015–2016)
- University of Connecticut Honors Scholar, 2012
- President, UConn Law Society (2011–2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association